“Buldes 2006” Ltd. was established in Sofia in 2006, by experienced specialists in the field of accounting, auditing and taxation. At the core of the team is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), working with a group of highly qualified professionals. When necessary, external consultants are hired, to provide specialized services in the required fields.
Unlike other accounting firms we do not use the unqualified services of students, studdying at professional high schools or an university. All of our employees have completed Master’s degree in relevant economic disciplines and have practiced accounting for at least three years. This guarantees the high quality of our services and adherence to the good practices in the field of accounting.
All clients are important to us – we have extensive experience in the accounting of small and big companies in all fields of business and non-profit organizations.
For our foreign clients we offer specialised services in English and Czech.
Our accounting firm offers:
- Protection of your financial interests
- Precision and accuracy
- High-quality accounting services at prices, tailored to Bulgarian economic reality
- Flexibility and individual approach to each client
- Timely information about the constantly changing business legislation in the Republic of Bulgaria, which facilitates business management and decision-making
What we do NOT offer:
- Unquallified accounting services
- Constant excuses for poorly performed services
- Hidden conditions and rates that suggest endless additional payments to the monthly subscription fees
Accounting and Payroll services, divided into several modules:
- Module “Accounting” – includes the current accounting of primary accounting documents, preparation of interim and annual financial statements according to IFRS, National Financial Reporting Standards for SME and US GAAP. Specific analysis and reporting, according to customer needs.
- Module “Human Resources and Payroll” – monthly and annual reports and declarations to the NRA, labor and civil contracts, files.
- Module “Consulting Services” – consultations on tax and insurance legislation, optimization of tax liabilities.
- Module “Additional Services” – preparation of invoices and payment orders, statistical forms, reports to the BNB, recommendations and selection of software utilities to the customer.
- Independent audit engagements and other assurance engagements regarding financial statements and historical financial information.
- Engagements to audit financial statements of insurance and reinsurance companies.
- Audit of projects funded by EU programs.
- Engagements to review financial statements.
- Engagements to perform agreed-upon procedures regarding various projects funded by special means.
- Conversion of financial statements.
- Consulting services in the field of financial reporting.
Services in the Energy sector:
- Preparation of a full set of documents necessary for the acquisition of a license for electricity trading (Analysis of the electricity market, business plan, projected financial statements, SWOT analysis, etc.);
- Corporate tax and VAT consultations of companies trading with energy products (electricity, gas, coal) and cross-border capacity rights;
- Consultations regarding excise duty legislation of energy products
- Performing registrations under EDTWA in cases stipulated by law in the Customs Agency;
- Representation in front of the tax authorities and Customs agency;
- Reporting of the import, export and transit of electricity to Non EU countriesaccording to the European customs legislation (simplified procedures for clearance);
- Consultationsregarding theIntrastat legislation and submission of Intrastat declarations of companies trading with energy products;
- Preparation and filing of Form for submission of information to Ministry of Energy, according to Art. 36f, para.2 of the EA for traders importing electricity in Bulgaria.