Sofia Airport Center (SAC) is an international-standard business park providing a comfortable and healthy working environment. It incorporates environmentally friendly materials with state-of-the-art technologies to reduce operating costs as much as 30% compared to conventional buildings. SAC is located in a quiet park environment, close to both the city center and the airport, with public transport, metro station (completion is scheduled for Q4 2014) and road networks.
Phase I of the business park is fully completed and it includes:
- LEED Gold certified office building, offering 17,500 sq. m of Class A offices;
- Logistics Center comprising of three mixed-use buildings, totaling approximately 28,000 sq. m of prime logistics and office premises. It is under an on-going LEED for existing buildings certification.
- 5,000 sq. m of park environment of lush landscaping, and a winter garden with fountains and outdoor seating, as well as open recreational space, which includes walking trails and s central lake.
SAC`s office building sustainable features include:
- An energy-efficient VAV HVAC system, controlled by an automated building management system (BMS).
- Advanced fiber-optic cabling to manage all voice and data transfer technologies.
- Abundant natural daylight through open atriums and double-glazed operable windows.
- Flexible open space design for greater functionality, minimum expenses for common areas and possibility to meet the individual needs of the companies.
SAC`s amenities and onsite facilities include:
- More than 750 surface and underground parking spaces;
- Park environment with central lake, summer garden and walking trails, tropical winter garden.
- 4-star classic restaurant, canteen, bakery and fast food providers;
- Dance & Aerobics Studio
- Fully equipped conference facilities;
- 24/7 physical security, video surveillance and access control of all visitors and vehicles through a security card system.