Tintyava Gardens is the new project of the construction and investment company Filto-S OOD. This is a closed type complex and it will offer its future occupants a quality new way of life in the modern city. It is designed to satisfy all needs of comfort, security and aesthetics of the adjacent parts, as well as to offer its residents serenity and comfortable conditions for raising children. The high level of professionalism, control, innovations in the construction technologies and an aspiration towards obtaining the dream home makeTintyava Gardens the sunnier side of life.
The complex is located in the prestigious residential area Izgrev inSofia– between the streets Tintyava and Samokov, in immediate proximity to the Diana National Sports Complex andLovenPark(HuntingPark). The area has excellently built infrastructure connections and sites. Kindergartens, schools, business, healthcare and administrative centres, Joliot-Curie metro station and a public transport stop are only within a walking distance.
The complex includes two buildings with apartments, studios and shops, a green courtyard with children playgrounds and recreation areas, two basement levels with garages and parking spaces for motor cars and bikes. Building 1 comprises of sections A, B and C, the latter will be built in cooperation with Torin Tonchev company. Building 2 includes D and E. The ground floors of the buildings have spacious, luxurious lobbies with seating places, green areas and security area. Each section provides its occupants a shared room for bicycles and prams, premises for gardening tools and sanitary premises. Parking is made easy by comfortable ramps and access roads for manoeuvring.
Tintyava Gardens will further offer its residents:
- Luxuriously built and spacious common parts, stone floor surfaces of ground floor lobbies, the staircase and staircase platforms;
- Porter rooms in the sections;
- Video surveillance of “entry-exit „areas;
- Completed neighbouring infrastructure and public works – green courtyard, children playground and rest and recreation area, lighting and lighting units;
- A specified number of parking spaces equipped for charging of electrical cars , a number of garages and parking spaces for motor cars and bikes complied with the number of residents in the building;
- Place for bicycles;
- Access provided for people with special needs